🥑🍃CREAMY AVOCADO & BASIL PASTA SAUCE 🍃🥑 with spinach farfalle pasta, roasted toms and toasted pine nuts 😻
📖Recipe (serves 3-4)…
•2 ripe avocados (~250g)
•10g fresh basil
•2 peeled garlic cloves
•1 tbsp lemon juice
•2 tbsp olive oil
•Salt & pepper
•2 tbsp nutritional yeast
•25 cherry tomatoes
•300g pasta of your choice (dried)
•20g pine nuts
•Basil leaves for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Add the avocado, basil, garlic cloves, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper, nutritional yeast and half the water (150ml) to a good processor and blend.
3. Continue to add the rest of the water until your desired consistency.
4. Boil the pasta and put the cherry tomatoes in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan on a medium-high heat until golden.
6. Drain the boiled pasta and mix in the creamy avocado sauce.
7. Top with the cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, basil leaves and a crack of salt & pepper. Delishhhh