🥥✨GOLDEN MILK CHIA PUD ✨🥥
Chia pudding made with golden milk, topped with greek yogurt, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, goji berries and coconut flakes 💓
Golden milk is a traditionally Indian drink that is made from mixing milk with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper. The turmeric in the drink is a major source of curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that these properties mean turmeric can both help in the management in conditions, such as arthritis, and provide health benefits to healthy individuals. The black pepper also contains a component that can increase the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 2000%!
Golden milk is normally enjoyed as a hot drink but I used it to make chia pudding and it was delishhh 🤩
📖Recipe (makes 2 jars)…
•8 tbsp chia seeds
•480ml plant milk
•1/4tsp ground ginger
•Pinch of black pepper
•20g agave nectar
•300g plant yogurt
•Toppings of your choice
1. Make the golden milk by whisking the soya milk with the turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and agave nectar.
2. Stir the chia seeds into the golden milk and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the chia seeds and golden milk once more, and then put equal amounts into 2 jars.
4. Screw the lids onto the jars and leave in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
5. Top with the plant yogurt and your toppings of choice 😚