Lemon & Blueberry Baked Oats 🍋💙🤤
Cake for breakfast, but make it healthy! Gluten-free and packed full of fibre 🍃
For an individual portion…
•175g plain plant yogurt
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•1 tsp granulated sugar/sweetener
•Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
•2 flax eggs ( = 2 tbsp of ground flax/linseed + 6 tbsp of water) (you can use 1 flax egg if you prefer a drier texture)
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C fan.
2. Make the flax egg and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the oats, yogurt, vanilla, sugar, lemon juice and zest, and flax egg together in a bowl.
4. Fold through the blueberries and transfer to an individual baking dish.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Top with extra plant yogurt, blueberries, chia seeds and lemon zest