Raspberry & Mango Chia Pudding 🥭💓
I love prepping these the night before and then having them ready to go in the morn for breakfast. So tasty and packed full of goodness
🍃For the Chia Pudding (makes 2 jars)…
130g frozen raspberries
240ml plant milk
4tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
300g plant yogurt
160g cubed mango
1. Microwave the raspberries for 1 minute and then blend with 120ml of plant milk.
2. Mix in 2tbsp of chia seeds and pour the mixture equally into two jars.
3. Allow this to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Mix 120ml of plant milk with 2tbsp of chia seeds and vanilla extract.
5. Pour this equally into two jars on top of the raspberry layer.
6. Allow to set for at least 2 hours (I leave mine overnight).
7. Add the plant yogurt and then mango.
8. Add the toppings of your choice (I chose goji berries, fruit n fibre cereal and mint leaves) 😚