🥞🍓The Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes!!🍓🥞
A stack of fluffy American style pancakes; topped with melted lotusbiscoffuk spread, chopped walnuts, figs, strawberries and golden syrup!🍯😻 These are the perfect weekend brunch food now that it is getting colder outside 🥰
👩🏼🍳RECIPE (makes 8)
300g of plain flour
2 tbsp of sugar
2 heaped tsp of baking powder
400ml of plant milk 🥛 (I used soya)
1 tsp of vanilla extract
A pinch of salt 🧂
1. Mix all of the dry and wet ingredients together into a batter.
2. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan on a medium to high heat.
4. Heat a small amount of oil in the pan and then add a big scoop of pancake batter.
5. After a few minutes and once bubbles have formed on the top of the batter, flip it!
6. Allow to cook for a few more minutes on the other side.
7. Serve up immediately and top with your toppings of choice! Enjoy 😋
Inspired by the lovely vegansophs and veganpixie_ !! I adapted the recipes from their pages 🙌🏻