Vegan ‘Beef’ & Mushroom Stroganoff with Wholewheat Pasta 🍄🍃
Just over 43g of protein and 16g of fibre per serving in this delicioussss creamy pasta dish!
📖Recipe (serves 2)…
•1 tbsp vegetable oil
•1 white onion – diced
•3 garlic cloves – diced
•180g chopped mushrooms
•160g unbelievablealt beefless pieces
•1 tbsp soy sauce
•180ml vegetable stock
•1 tbsp nutritional yeast
•1 tsp garlic powder
•1 tsp onion powder
•1 tsp paprika
•1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
•180ml plant mylk
•2 tbsp cornflour
•Salt & pepper
•150g wholewheat pasta – dried
1. In a large pan, on a medium-high heat, fry the onion in the vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and fry for another minute, and then add the mushrooms and beefless strips.
3. Once the mushrooms and beefless strips begin to brown, add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, red chilli flakes and nutritional yeast; and bring to a boil.
4. In a jug, whisk together the plant mylk and cornflour, and then add to the pan.
5. Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
6. Season to taste with salt & pepper and serve with the cooked wholewheat pasta with fresh parsley 😚