Vegan ‘Kinder Bueno’ Blondies 🌰✨
All the flavours of a kinder bueno in a fudgy gooey blondie, topped with loveraw cream filled wafer bars 🤩
👩🏼🍳Recipe (makes 9)…
175g plain flour
100g white granulated sugar
100g light brown sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
200ml plant milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g dairy free white chocolate
2 flax eggs (= 2tbsp ground flax + 6tbsp water)
50g chopped hazelnuts
50g chopped dairy free milk chocolate
For the topping:
25g dairy free milk chocolate
25g dairy free white chocolate
10g chopped hazelnuts
2-3 loveraw cream filled wafer bars
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan) and line an 8 x 8” baking tray.
2. Mix together the flour, white sugar, brown sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Add the plant milk, vanilla extract and flax eggs.
4. Melt the dairy free white chocolate on a double boiler and add to the mix.
5. Fold in the chopped hazelnuts and chopped dairy free milk chocolate.
6. Pour into the lined baking tin and bake for 35 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
7. Allow to fully cool in the fridge and cut into squares.
8. Melt the dairy free milk and white chocolate together on a double boiler and then drizzle over the blondies.
9. Top with chopped hazelnuts and pieces of the loveraw cream filled wafer bar.
10. Allow the drizzled chocolate to harden in the fridge and enjoyyy ❤️
Btw they taste amazing warmed back up in the microwave for 15 secs 😚