White Choc & Raspberry Baked Oats 🥄💖 theeee best flavour combo!
Im loving baked oats for breakfast atm because they keep me full for sooo long, which really helps me to concentrate during long days in the library 🤓
📖For an individual portion…
•175g plain plant yogurt
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•1 tsp granulated sugar/sweetener
•2 flax eggs ( = 2 tbsp of ground flax/linseed + 6 tbsp of water) (you can use 1 flax egg if you prefer a drier texture)
•50g raspberries (frozen/fresh)
•25g dairy free white chocolate
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C fan.
2. Make the flax eggs and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the oats, yogurt, vanilla, sugar, and flax eggs together in a bowl.
4. Fold through the raspberries and transfer to an individual baking dish.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Melt the white chocolate on a double boiler and drizzle over the top.
I topped mine with extra raspberries and chopped almonds 🤤