🍌🍫✨WHOLEWHEAT CHOC CHIP BANANA BREAD✨🍫🍌
I would never normally pick a pre-made banana bread mix over making it from scratch, but I used the creativenature wholegrain banana bread baking mix for this, and it was the best banana bread I’ve ever had 👩🏼🍳! Sooo moist & tasty, and also wholegrain which is a win win 😻. You can get ££ off any of the products on the creativenature website using veganlivvy10 💸
This mix contains wholegrain flour instead of the refined white alternative, meaning it contains the bran and germ of the grain – which are packed full of fibre, vitamins & minerals! For this reason, wholegrain options provide many health benefits and are a great staple to include regularly in your diet ❤️
📖Recipe (makes 1 loaf)…
•4 large ripe bananas
•40g vegan spread
•Pinch of cinnamon
•1 creativenature wholegrain banana bread baking mix pouch
•100g vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
2. Mash 3 of the bananas (it should weigh around 400g) and mix with the vegan spread and cinnamon.
3. Add the banana bread baking mix and mix into a batter.
4. Fold through the chocolate chips and transfer to a loaf baking tin.
5. Cut the last banana length ways and press into the top.
6. Bake for 25 minutes uncovered, and then for another 20 covered with tinfoil. Enjoyyyy 😚